TERRALINKS is a surveying, planning, engineering design and land development consultancy offering a full range of land development services and advice.
At TERRALINKS we deliver timely, precise and high quality work at competitive rates and our clients comes first. We are committed to “old fashioned service” and have a very personal and hands on approach to customer service.
TERRALINKS head office is based in Sydney, but we have branch offices on the Mid-North Coast and in the Illawarra Region which allows us to service our clients throughout the Greater Metropolitan Area of Sydney and regional New South Wales. We currently provide services to architects, builders, solicitors, developers, engineers, local councils, state and federal governments departments.
- Clients comes first: We are committed to “old fashion service” and have a very personal and hands on approach to customer service.
- Quality counts: Our professional and fully-qualified surveying team all have a minimum of ten years in-field experience.
- Accurate results: To ensure we deliver the highest level of precision and accuracy, we use proven and state-of-the-art surveying technology.
- Value for money: By using the latest in surveying computer hardware and software, we can keep our rates highly competitive.
Founder and Managing Director
Jace Pearson is the founder and managing director of TERRALINKS. Jace has more than twenty five years of field experience and has held surveying, project management and senior management positions in both the private sector and government agencies such as:
- Asher McNeil & Partners
- Rail Services Corporation
- John G Nelson Consulting Surveyors
- Land Titles Office
- Australian Survey Office